[C38] Traveler Upgrade

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Apr 23 12:02:58 EDT 2010

Alex

One thing about the harken is they have a track systm which allows the
use of adjustable bolt locations so it is very easy to retrofit
existing hole locations.  If you go with a curved track it may be best
to send your existing track back as we found that our curved track was
not evenly curved along the radius but rather had some flat spots and
I had to modify using a hydraulic press in our machine shop at
work.    The only reason I didn't go with the garhauer was I was
concerned about sharp edges on the end control cars possibly catching
Lines or worse sails on the deck.

Steve
312 peregrine
Seattleww