[C38] Traveler Upgrade

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 01:58:38 EDT 2010

Steve S,  I don't see the advantage of a curved track system (curved in the vertical plane).  Is the recirculating ball car designed with a curvature to match the curved track or do you use multiple short cars ganged together?  When I'm hard to weather and I want to flatten the boat for more speed, I just ease the traveler.  If you have a curved track, you would have to also ease the main sheet.

Am I wrong about the "advantage"?  Steve O