[C38] Stereo Insatllation

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon May 24 18:35:01 EDT 2010

Hi Jay,
I didn't want to make holes on the cockpit sides for flush mounted speakers,
so I 'm using poly planars speakers inside the cubby holes. Wiring them is
so easy and I still have room left on the holes. The volume is not for party
purposses, but they sound good.

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=17838&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151

Hope this helps.
Max