[C38] Video

Jay Sorensen jsorensen at novarx.com
Fri Jun 4 17:27:56 EDT 2010

Great videos Steve!  I like you're A-Sail.  We can only dream of wind
like that down here.

I have a friend that ended up getting on board one of the faster class A
or B boats, I think Kairos and he said they ended up anchoring in almost
300ft. of water near the end in order to hold position against the
current.  They used several spin sheets & guys just to get to the
bottom.  Other boats in the area didn't have long enough rodes and were
pushed back.  Very interesting race!

Jay & Dorothy Sorensen

#311, Broad Reach

San Diego, CA