[C38] Life-lines

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun Jul 11 01:33:56 EDT 2010

Patrick,

55 feet I believe is the height, I just did the lifeline thing as well, in order to satisfy Cat. 1 for ISAF you have to have uncoated life lines or as of this year you can use Dynema.   Mine were only two years old and were plastic coated as well, I took them off soaked them in Tolulene for a night and the coating falls right off.

Steve
Peregrine
Seattle