[C38] Aother Regatta

Bill Haynes hayneswm at charter.net
Fri Jul 30 13:11:02 EDT 2010

Hi everybody!  Just thought I would let ya'll know that Zephyr was entered in another regatta here in St. Andrews Bay (Panama City, FL) and kicked butt once more.  The second place boat crossed the finish line more than 7 minutes later.

We have a new custom fitted mainsail on now.  Next on the list to be done will be an adjustable backstay.  By this fall we will hopefully have a new 155 installed.

Right now we are in the non-spinnaker class.  By next year we hope to be prepared to be in with the spinnaker class.  We are having lots of fun on this boat.

Bill Haynes
Athens, GA