[C38] Transmission Shift Linkage Bracket

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 02:40:03 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,
The bracket is no big deal. Mine is cracked, maybe that's what happened to yours. I'm planning yo replace it but lost the measures. I have to take them again. If i remenber correctly, the measures i needed were 14x2.5x1/16". Them, i had to make a couple of bends for the offset. In the meantime, take a look at this diagram.
http://www.catalina38.org/specs/MotorTransmissionCooling/ShiftLnkg.jpg

Regards, Max

Sent from my iPod