[C38] Fuel Tanks

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Fri Sep 10 20:23:22 EDT 2010

C38 owners should note that 1979 and 1980 boats have a smaller tank (20
gallons) and the water intake through hull for the engine is in a different
location than later boats with the 35 gallon tanks.  The through hull
location prevents (I think) putting the larger tank in the earlier boats.
The good news for earlier boat owners is that the engine access is better.

Phil Gay
C38 049 (1980) Que Linda
Everett, WA