[C38] Flying a spinnaker

Larry Malmberg Live larrypi at live.com
Fri Oct 15 19:46:49 EDT 2010

Chuck, Steve and All, our attitude has pretty much been "Dam the torpedoes
and full speed ahead" but, there have been times when we have pulled off the
wind expecting the death roll.  It does take a full time helmsman on DDW in
heavy wind, we have altered course a few times just to avoid DDW and
accidental jibes.

 Best regards,

Larry Malmberg

Larry Malmberg Investigations
7231 Boulder Avenue Suite 507
Highland, CA 92346 PI 15211
Telephone  909-208-1847
FAX           909-991-7568

E Mail  Larrypi at live.com

Civil and Criminal, Surveillance, Internal Investigations.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..

"The American Indians found out what happens when  you don't control
immigration"

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; WOW-- What a
Ride!"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copying,
use, disclosure or distribution of any parts of the contents of this
message/information is prohibited by federal law. Attempts to intercept this
message are in violation of Title 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act (ECPA), which subjects the interceptor to fines,
imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the