[C38] mast leak

Robert Miller chapuys at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 17:48:07 EST 2010

I always flick on my bilge pump to the spring loaded manual position
whenever I go aboard.  Just to check.  My boat is weird.  When I fill my
fresh water tank it vents into the bilge when it is full.  When the bilge
pump comes on, I can tell it is full.

Bob Miller

"Bolero" #113 at Southwestern YC in San Diego.