[C38] Listserve Digest, Vol 6, Issue 369 Heater (alden andre)(standing rigging)

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 20 20:39:31 EST 2010

Please check your turnbuckles.  I think I copied the numbers from the
spec sheet, but according to Max Soto, the numbers are wrong for the
turnbuckle sizes.  Again, as I said, check your own boats fittings
carefully.  These guys were in production for many years and have been
around about 30, so things change.

Regards,
Les H