[C38] Bilge Pump and mast leak

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Nov 22 15:37:16 EST 2010

I have actually seen the water pumping through that opening, we were
cruising home and I poked my head in on the starboard side to opening to
check on some work I had done and saw the water coming up through the
packing gland with each wave.   I replaced the packing but still
accumulate waer in the indentation in the hull just behind the hot water
heater.