[C38] difficulty starting

Anders Finn anders at finn.ws
Fri Nov 26 16:04:34 EST 2010

Les,

You're right. I threw that in when talking to my dad and thought of it.
Could be worked around with a zener diode though on a split circuit.

In any case, this seems to be basically what you guys are talking about
using a solinoid and a timer. Except, they already sell timer relays
that will do exactly what you need without the need of two devices.

Anders