[C38] 2011 Paid Cat 38 Members

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 02:16:14 EDT 2011

The following is a list of Members who have paid their dues for 2011 and this only represents about 2/3 of my present list .  Keep in mind dues are really due annually in January.  Those of you who aren't on the list have received a half years subscription of the MAINSHEET free courtesy of the paid members.  I have to send in the next MAINSHEET mailing list July 1.  For those not on the list and  whom I don't receive your dues by July 1, you will not receive the August MAINSHEET.  Also this info will be passed on to the webmaster, Anders  Finn, who will take you off the Cat 38 web access.  In the past I've spent a good 8 man-hours sending by snail mail dues reminders.  The heart of our organization is our web site which Anders has spent many hours creating the ability to pay through the web, but still allowing to use a check through the USPS.  If ex-members want the snail mail reminder, please step up for the job, you'll get reimbursed for the cost of materials, but not your time time and labor.  For those who believe I've made a error on the current member list, please email me at: ssorton at hotmail.com.  For those who want to pay by check ($25) payable to Catalina 38 International Association and mail to: Steve Orton, Cat 38 Treasurer, 29651 Wilhite Lane, Valley Center, CA. 92082 before May 18th and 10611 SE Cisco Rd, Port Orchard, WA. 98367 after May 18th.  Or, you can pay by credit card ($26) through the Cat 38 web site- just click on the JOIN tab and follow directions.

I want to thank the below members for your support and for those who haven't joined yet, PLEASE send in your dues and support our group, and promote your investment- our great boat, the Catalina 38!

Cheers, Steve Orton, treasurer

Last name
First name

Barr