[C38] Universal Diesel 5424 engine panel

Pierre Patino pierre.patino at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:28:55 EDT 2011

Hello All

Among my wish list items is replacing/repairing/rebirthing the engine panel.
Some of the gauges are dodgy and leaky and the contacts are not in great
shape. I've read throughout this list and others that panel replacements and
rebuilds are "common". Is there a recent off-the-shelf replacement panel
source somewhere? Am I better off building one on my own? Are new gauges
compatible with 30-year old sending units/tachometers/sensors?

Thanks for your time

Cheers