[C38] Port Side Winch Access and Secondary Winch sizing

Alex Ho alex at spirinet.com
Mon Sep 19 10:31:47 EDT 2011

Does anyone know where the access to the bolts are for the port-side primary winch?  Looking to upgrade the old winches to self-tailers but can seem to see where the bolts come underneath.

Also, I have a pair of Lewmar 30ST to install for secondaries for spinnaker, but wondering if these are strong enough to be used for the JIB during normal cruising conditions.  I am trying to organize the hardware to make it easy for single-handled sailing..

Thank you,

Alex Ho
Hull #183