[C38] Port Side Winch Access and Secondary Winch sizing

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Sep 19 11:28:31 EDT 2011

Access to port side primary is located from within the Port side cockpit
locker,  looking forward you  will see the bulkhead separating the
galley from locker, look up to the top of the bulkhead, you will see an
opening you can put your hand into, you should be able to see the
hardware securing the winch.