[C38] America's Cup World Series

Bruce Liese bliese at kumc.edu
Fri Nov 11 12:39:29 EST 2011

Wow, it just occurred to me that the group would enjoy hearing this...

We have been chosen to be one of the 12 Stake Boats at the America's Cup World Series. We'll be on our C38, Crusader, next week from Wednesday (Nov. 16) through Sunday (Nov. 20).  Our job is to be at our assigned coordinates in order to stake out the boundaries of the course.  We'll have an enormous gray AC flag at our masthead, flying off the main halyard.  It should be a blast.

For more info about this event in SD, check out the AC website: www.americascup.com.  As always we'll be on the lookout for any other C38s that might be around, proud to be C38 sailors!

Bruce S. Liese, Ph.D., A.B.P.P.
Professor of Family Medicine
University of Kansas Medical Center
3901 Rainbow Boulevard
Kansas City, Kansas 66160-7370
913-588-1912 (office and voice mail pager)
913-588-1910 (fax)
bliese at kumc.edu