[C38] Halyards

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Thu Jan 6 23:57:15 EST 2011

David,

On the website the drawing with standing rigging lengths also has the lengths of the the running rigging for the main and jib it has 110', realizing the mast at deck is about 50' that leaves 10 to get you to the cockpit if youre rigged that way.   I usually buy 115 and trim it down from there depending where I have it led.

Steve