[C38] A little info. please

Mike sailcrusader at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 19:39:06 EST 2011

 Brett, Dan, and the rest of the group,
Thanks for all the information it's nice to see a sailing group that gives out information as freely as you do.
Brett I may take you up on your offers both to look at your boat and to sail in one of your frost bite series. Down in Hampton Va. where I sail out of the racing season is finally over when the water and air temp's are both lower than your crews average age it gets harder to get a crew together every week to race.
 The boats that I'm looking at are Pam Moris's boat Black Pearl and a boat that needs a little more work called Spirit. Both of them are just south of you in Edgewater Md. So if you have any local knowledge of these boats let me know. And if you need any crew let me know and I'll make the drive up.
Thanks again
Mike Barber