[C38] New Topic: Dinghys

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Fri Jan 14 21:10:34 EST 2011

This Summer we used a Bolger Glouchester Gull as our tender and it was
soooooo much nicer than fussing with an outboard.

The flair of the Gull was a little awkward, especially getting our 100#
newf in and out of hte boat, so this Spring I'm going to build slab-sided
Junebug.

Either of these are too big to carry on deck, but a Bolger Ruben's Nymph
isn't, and is reputed to row almost as well as a Gull. It'll take a small
outboard or sail rig too.