[C38] Sailrite sewing machine

george at gsuppes.com george at gsuppes.com
Wed Jan 19 12:14:13 EST 2011

I am a professional upholsterer and would not recommend a sailrite machine. The only people that I have heard speak positively about them is sailrite, but maybe for personal use they might work. There are plenty of places that sell good used equipment at a reasonable price.  I hear most canvas guys prefer adlers, but I am partial to my consew which was made in Japan before they were made in China the last few years or so.  I would talk to some sailmakers and see what they reccomend.
Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network