[C38] Stanchions

Mike sailcrusader at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 21:34:19 EST 2011

 With all the talk about changing out stanchion bases and changing them out for a different design. I thought that I would share about a company that a slip mate in my marina has been using to have seats made into his stern rail and some other projects. I haven't used them myself but all of the work that they have done has looked great and has bolted right up. And, they like to do custom work and from what I've heard they don't cost an arm and a leg to do it.
Hope this may help someone

Mike Barber

White Water Marine Inc.
3755 West Water