[C38] NEW WEBSITE!!!

Anders Finn anders at finn.ws
Mon Feb 7 12:30:06 EST 2011

Steve, Bill and Dan,

Thanks for your input and catching the things I didn't test right away =)

1) The capcha has been fixed and you should now be able to send messages.
2) Bill, what do you mean  you can't download the attachment? I'm
confused to where this is.
3) Registry is being worked on, I'm getting the stuff going to do it
graphically (map)
4) Dan, what browser are you using. Flashing Done. Done. Done. sounds
like you've got something different in a referrer setting.
5) The login up at the top right is really what the new site is all
about. Members will be able to log in and get more content than
non-members. Additionally, it will better protect your personal
information (you'll have to be logged in to see the registry). To get
your ID and temp password (to change when you log in so I don't know
everyone's password), click the 'contact' button on the front page and
send a message to the webmaster.

Anders