[C38] The new (old) Mainsheet

Chuck Finn charles at finn.ws
Wed Feb 9 17:17:11 EST 2011

It came today and it was SUPPOSED to have two articles about us.  One
was from Steve S. regarding electrical issues and one from me regarding
changes within Catalina 38 International and Transpac....  The C38
masthead was supposed to have all the new officer changes and we were
finally supposed to get the membership address change!
Well....  something went wrong!
We are completely MIA regarding masthead.  And, with the exception of
Steve Smolinske now being listed as Tech Editor, nothing else has
changed (please send your membership info to Steve Orton as it is listed
in our website).
I have called the Mainsheet folks and they report they had a server
crash that still has not been resolved.  I have been assured we will not
be forgotten again.  So for now, look for the next Mainsheet in a couple
of months for our articles!

One step forward and one step back!
Chuck Finn
Commodore