[C38] The new (old) Mainsheet

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Wed Feb 9 21:04:01 EST 2011

Charles,
     This makes the second time they did this. The last time they left
the masthead off and put my masthead article as Commodore behind the
technical article. I tried to tell them about it and never could even
get an answer. I am unimpressed with those folks who do not seem to
acknowledge that the fleets are doing all their work for nothing. Joe