[C38] Cat 38 dues

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Thu Feb 17 23:43:35 EST 2011

Steve,
     Do not cut the dues. The surplus is relatively small for an
organization like ours. I would suggest the spending of a prudent amount
of money on promotion of the fleet. We could make a list of major boat
shows and get volunteers in the area to man a booth. (Catalina formerly
had one that provided us space free for the Anapolis show I did). We
could make up a poster and flyers. The more members we get - the more
our data base of experiences. There were 366 38's built so our market
penetration is still low. Joe Launie/Macavity