[C38] Cat 38 dues

george at gsuppes.com george at gsuppes.com
Fri Feb 18 18:41:15 EST 2011

    As Regatta Chair at Coyote Point Yacht Club (about 2 miles away from SFO airport) I could arrange a cruise in, and see what I can do about lessening the guest dock fees.  Maybe if we had a "race" I could wave part of them.
     I know there are plenty of boats in the Bay and that people would also want to cruise in.  I think the best thing to do is get a rough idea of how many boats we could get to turn out. The sooner we get a plan, the sooner we have a place to be when every one else and their dog find out every place is already booked. Any interest in dovetailing the C38 Nationals at the ame time AC action is happening?
George Suppes
Regatta Chair  CPYC
Complete Abandon C38 #111
Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network