[C38] Cat 38 dues

Charles charles at finn.ws
Sun Feb 20 21:41:22 EST 2011

It certainly appears we now have an idea that could very well turn into
an exciting time around America's Cup!
I know this is more than a year away, but as Steve R. and Anders have
pointed out....  we probably need to start making plans now!

Before we go much further, I would like to get some idea regarding:
1.  Who might be willing to attend.
2. What boats might be available and how many "guests" those skippers
might be willing to have aboard.

Please email me at:  charles at finn.ws regarding your interest and I will
begin to build a list.

Once we have some idea of level of commitment, we can begin to make
plans regarding budgets, reservations, etc.   I will appoint a committee
shortly to help coordinate this once in a lifetime event.  Please let me
know if you are interested in this as well.

This could be way too much fun,
Chuck Finn
Commodore
Catalina 38 International Association