[C38] Catalina38 Day Charter/Facebook

Anders Finn anders at finn.ws
Sat Feb 26 21:22:09 EST 2011

David,

Good luck with the charters and having a Facebook page can get you some
interest. However, I would highly recommend you spend more time and
effort making sure your page comes up in Google searches regarding
sailing charters in your area and things to do. More people are a
googl'n about things like that. Also, if there is something like
yelp.com where you are, get on that. Usually you don't have to pay for
things like that and they can really help drive business.

Anders