[C38] Catalina38 Day Charter/Facebook

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Sat Feb 26 21:09:51 EST 2011

Hello C38ers,

25 years ago, during my first week as a photo assistant, the photographer
I was working for cautioned me "If you really love photography, think
twice about doing it professionally."

25 years later, I'm about to make the same mistake with sailing.

My wife and I are actually pretty savvy marketeers, but this Facebook
thing is not something we've participated in AT ALL.

But word on the street is it's pretty effective in the Montauk Tourism
business community, so we've got a page up, which I guess means we need
some "Likes".

If you do the Facebook thing, and you know what "liking" something means,
I I hope you'll consider liking our page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sailing-Montauk/203325579693070

Thanks!

-David