[C38] Catalina38 Day Charter/Facebook

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Sun Feb 27 09:19:40 EST 2011

This is something we need to spend more time thinking about. Montauk
tourism is very montauk centric, and we Montauker tend to think Montauk is
the center of the universe.

Here's a Google earth shot of INTEMPERANCE at anchor: http://bit.ly/dJ7dZn

Today my wife is designing in chart/map graphics to re-enforce a stronger
sense of place!

Thanks!