[C38] New members joining thru PayPal

Chapuys at aol.com Chapuys at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 12:17:19 EDT 2011

How much are the dues and is it payable on PayPal to catalina38.org?

Bob Miller

In a message dated 4/7/2011 9:16:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ssorton at hotmail.com writes:

The  following new members have joined the Cat 38 Assiciation, paying
through PayPal up to 3/28/11:
Larry Barr, Angelika Millar, Max Soto,  Pierre Patino, Craig Steinkraus,
Bill Haynes, Donald Severino, Stephan  Schrenkeinsen and Robert Brokaw
All the above are free to obtain your Cat  38 Web login from the Webmaster-
Anders Finn.  When you joined, you gave  your mailing address and other
info.  Unfortunately I haven't been able  to retrieve this info for the
membership address's from the secure web site,  which I need to send by 4/10/11 to
the MAINSHEET magazine so you can  start your quarterly subscription.
Please be patient with us and if I  can't get your address's in time, I'll give
you credit for joining in the  third quarter of this year on next years dues,
instead  of the second quarter.
Thank you new members for your  support.
Steve Orton,  treasurer

=

Listserve  mailing  list
Listserve at catalina38.org