[C38] Best upgrades

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 13 13:58:36 EDT 2011

I have to agree upgrades are an on going thing, The best favour I did for myself was to remove any wiring that had been disconected . That job actually took longer than I thought but it was well worth the effort. Rewiring the A/C side was an easy day job that I believe made the boat much safer hint .. have a clear plan before you start and change ALL the wiring plugs etc.
 I'm looking foward to the new bimini... on going process.. and the new interior, I use the boat as a cabin on weekends so being comfortable while sleeping is important. Next big project is going to be a total rewiring of the D/C side with upgrades... and yes i am a glutton for punishment .
  Pictures up soon as the bimini is should be finished in a couple of weeks.
  Paul
Impulse