[C38] San Francisco Sailors

Don Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Thu Apr 14 12:44:12 EDT 2011

Steve: Your welcoming committee might be at the San Francisco Bar. If
the waves and tides are right you will have a pleasant entry, if not
entry could be like the image below.  Two pals of mine abandoned the
double handed lightship race a few weeks ago owing to horrid waves in
the channel. Don

http://www.coastsidefishingclub.com/The-San-Francisco-Bar