[C38] Association minutes

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:10:15 EDT 2011

All members,

I'm entering into our web records notice that I am adding Charles Finn, Commodore, to the association Chase bank account, and removing Larry Malberg as Past Commodore from the account.  This notice is necessary to comply with bank procedures.  From the association stand point, we need to always have two officers in control of the account in case one becomes incapacitated.  Unless I hear of an objection these minutes are approved.

Cheers, Steve Orton
Catalina 38 International Association Secretary/Treasurer