[C38] Propane locker

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 01:32:24 EDT 2011

Steve O,

I have been thinking of using the locker behind the steering pedestal for
propane storage.  I am currently hanging a 2.5 gal tank off the aft railing
in a large fender holder.  It works pretty well but I'd like more tankage
now that I installed a Dickinson propane fireplace.

My thought was that the seat behind the wheel is too low for me to sit on
while I steer.  If I raised the seat about 8-10", I could fabricate a sealed
locker that would fit into/onto that space and house (2) 2.5 gal tanks and
be high enough above the water level to drain.

What do you think of this idea?

Phil Gay

C38 049 Que Linda

Everett WA