[C38] A Collection of Catalina 38 Pictures

Chuck Finn charles at finn.ws
Fri May 6 09:31:10 EDT 2011

John and all,
We have a whole category on our website for pictures!  What we need is
for folks to send in pictures and as you may recall, Anders (our
webmaster) sent out just such a request about a month ago...
This area of the website is open to everyone and it would be great to
populate it with some recent photos!
So if you don't mind, why not focus on what we have?
Regards,
Chuck