[C38] A Collection of Catalina 38 Pictures

Steve.Ribble at gmail.com Steve.Ribble at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:58:50 EDT 2011

I agree with Chuck, let's make our site the one authority on C38's. ...and
personally,I don't need additional sites to be part of; too many to keep
track of already.

Chuck/Anders, one thing that might help, and I remember seeing this
reference in the past, would be to post the request/procedure for sending
images, including preferred image size file type. Having this on the
[home/first] page of the images might help us populate it more quickly
because they could do it when they're thinking about it instead of putting
it off until they figure out how to do it. A link button (available only to
members) on the page would make it even easier to take advantage of the
impulse to share an image.

Steve Ribble
Tittravate #64