[C38] Stuffing the Stuffing Box

dmills3 at comcast.net dmills3 at comcast.net
Tue May 10 13:26:50 EDT 2011

David, if it's only been 3 1/2 years since repacking you shouldn't have to do it again yet. You should be able to just tighten it up a little. Loosen up the lock nut and turn the large nut a little to stop the leak. I adjust mine so that it only drips about a drop every thirty seconds. Remember to tighten the lock nut again.

Dan #108