[C38] Hove to

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Wed Jun 1 16:31:18 EDT 2011

I got the idea to hove to under main alone from some of the drawings in
the Pardy's "Storm Tactics" book. Seemed to work well enough. When I got
back home a check the weather buoy data for that day. It said we had wind
in the 30s gusting to mid 40s with seas 15-25. Even still the boat was
flat enough/easy enough to sleep on both sides of the cabin w/out
lee-cloths.