[C38] Overheat False Alarm

D McC cat38skip at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 14:23:13 EDT 2011

I have the same solution as Larry. The space at the top collects hot vapor and for some reason triggers the false overheat alarm. We remove the plug top off with coolant and go on our merry way.

~Dave

Common Sense is a rare gift from the Gods.
Most people have only technical training!

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in sailing.

When in doubt, try the vice You haven't tried before!