[C38] new stack pack

Marci Brown mb at seafor.us
Thu Jun 9 18:30:47 EDT 2011

Wow, Max. I like the stack pack concept and don't like working with my old
style mainsail cover, which is the most time-intensive part of returning
from a sail. Will the stack pack work with lazy jacks? I have a canvas
sewing machine (SailRite) so the only thing I would eventually need is to
understand the installation instructions. I would assume that there is some
boom drilling involved...

Marci J. Brown
PO Box 520549, Winthrop, MA 02152 USA