[C38] Rudder cable adjustment

Pierre Patino pierre.patino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:02:01 EDT 2011

Hello All again

The stern curvature at the point where I can reach the rudder wheel
below the stern locker panels is just too much for any wrench I have.
When I remove the wheel stopper and turn the rudder all the way to one
side (beyond the stop), the eye-bolts' long dimension are athwart. I
can squeeze my hand underneath and feel the nuts but that's all I can
do. Maybe some special tool... I'll ask my mechanical engineering
friends.

Cheers