[C38] Found a good engine here- Is it too big???

Peggy Droesch saintpeg at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 16 00:59:48 EDT 2011

Max, we have a Yanmar 3JH4E that the previous owner installed on IRIE in
2004, long before we bought her. The 40 hp is a great improvement, but as
far as I'm aware the exhaust hose is the same size as original -- we can
check next time we're on board.

In any case, we love it. Runs great, sips fuel, gives us all the power we
need, easy maintenance.  We've only got about 300 hrs on it & expect to get
many more.  Good luck & let us know how it goes --

Peggy
IRIE #231
San Francisco