[C38] Found a good engine here- Is it too big???

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 00:33:01 EDT 2011

Max,

I have thought about repowering with the 3JH or equivalent despite only
having 800 hours on my 3GM30F (f for fresh water cooled).  I would really
like to have more punch through wind and waves that we experience in our
narrower channels here in the Pacific NW.  The 3JH is going to be a snugger
fit with less room for service.  On the other hand, Yanmar has moved service
points to the front of the engine on later models.

Phil Gay

C38 049 Que Linda

Everett, WA