[C38] Found a good engine here- Is it too big???

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:09:30 EDT 2011

Thanks for the info Peggy, that will be very helpful !

Phil, They recommend the 3" hose for the JH series, which goes from this
39hp 3 cyl engine to turbo 75hp 4 cyl engines, perhaps a 2.5" will be enough
for this engine... But I'm going to worry about that when I get it...Don't
want to start thinking on extra expenses right know!!LOL
 This has been a very bussy week, so I haven't been able to go and look at
it, so I'll  check it out next week and will let you know how it goes....

Regards,

Max

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA