[C38] overheat

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 18 16:48:04 EDT 2011

So far so good Steve , I'm in the broughtons right now . I am really enjoying the trip some great sailing mixed in with some ( I really wish I had another Person aboard ) sailing. This is a lot of work for an out of shape 60 plus sailor. Traveling with another boat right now , and we are planning to be in Bull Harbour on the 26th.
Donna is going to meet me in Tofino when I get there she is planning to stay aboard for a week.
Missed your results for S.F.
The place I found the heat exchanger was " the manifold warehouse" great service from a fellow named Peter they did not have one in stock so he ordered on from somewhere in or near Seattle . I called him Monday morning and had the part Thursday night shipped by bus to Pt McNeill
Cost was 300.80 cdn.  Part number was 299049cn  The invoice is from
H and H Marine Engine Service
7002 Macpherson ave.
Burnaby B.C.
V5J 4N3