[C38] overheat

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun Jun 19 09:49:04 EDT 2011

Glad you got it all working  how do you an on doing the outside by yourself. That could be much more dicey.   We just arrived in longbeach. Saw hassle and defiance last night. Have to say larry amazing job getting her ready after the fire I'm envious of your shiny hull and decks.  I felt some what sad attaching the shag carpet to your keel.

Steve Smolinske

Sent from my iPhone