[C38] Seldén

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Tue Jun 21 05:01:10 EDT 2011

we love our Seldon bowsprit on Macavity. We got the largest one and
pushed it out 42 inches (we do not run a code zero). I will try to do
photos but the camera does not work as well since I have been using it
to open beer bottles.  PHRF flipped out and hit us 15 seconds which does
not matter because we race in club handicap - or will race when Kitty,
my foredeck, gets back from 8 weeks in Indonesia as First Mate on a 100
foot ketch doing research for her Ph D. She met the boat in Singapore.
Joe Launie/Macavity